GP Partner/Salaried Vacancy
5 – 9 Sessions (Starting August/September 2017)
We are entirely flexible and happy to consider applications from someone who can work 5-9 sessions per week either as a Partner or in a Salaried position (long term locum also considered). We are a friendly, well organised, 9 Partner, semi-rural practice. Our Health Centre based practice is situated in the historic town of Kelso, within easy reach of Edinburgh and Newcastle and is surrounded by beautiful and accessible countryside.
We require an enthusiastic GP who will share our ethos and commitment to high quality healthcare.
- 7.8 FTE GP Practice with 11,800 patients.
- Full ancillary staff including 2 practices nurses and 2 Health Care Assistants.
- Community hospital
- No Out-Of-Hours commitment
- Consistently high QOF achievement
- EMIS PCS clinical system & Docman paper-lite
- Modern purpose built premises
- GP owned Branch Surgery
- 6 month period of mutual assessment
Informal enquiries and visits welcome.
Apply with CV and letter of application to our Practice Manager:
Mr Costas Kontothanassis
Kelso Medical Group Practice
Kelso Health Centre
Tel: 01573 224424
or to email please click the apply button
Closing date for applications: Friday 30th June 2017.