Salaried GP, Hammersmith (£72K - £76K)
Prospect Health is currently representing a long standing, organised surgery with a superb reputation and excellent support. This is a rare opportunity for you to work as a Salaried GP alongside a dynamic team of colleagues, offering the chance to focus on special interests and a superb working environment – suitable for a GP of any experience to thrive.
- 10,500 patients, and a manageable workload
- Purpose built building meaning you will have comfortable working conditions
- Highly organised practice with superb support infrastructure and a reputation for high quality care
- Up to £9000 per session per annum
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks holiday and study leave
- Support for development of special interests
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list
- Desire to make an active contribution towards the continuing success of the surgery
- Strong commitment to development in General Practice
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the ‘Apply’ button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs