Leicester City CCG recruitment video
Come and join a winning team
Exciting opportunities in Leicester general practice
We’re used to winners in Leicester and now you can be part of it. This is your chance to come and work in one of Britain’s most vibrant cities.
Our practices are seeking GPs who would relish making a real difference to the health of our diverse and disadvantaged population. It is this variety and opportunity that many of our clinicians find so rewarding.
Positions are available, whatever your aspirations:
- Part-time or full-time
- Fixed two year terms or permanent
- The potential to become practice partner
Generous signing on fees for all successful candidates.
Leicester is a great place to work and live:
- In Lonely Planet’s list of the world’s top 10 cities to visit
- Home to award-winning sport, history, art and shopping
- A wealth of restaurants and evening entertainment
- Outstanding schools, universities and medical school
- Excellent transport links in all directions (one hour from London)
- Beautiful countryside for cycling, walking and exploring
“I hope you will make Leicester your first choice for a career in health care, like I did. I get to care for a good clinical mix of people from different age groups, communities and backgrounds. There are so many opportunities to develop your interests, mind and skills.”
Professor Azhar Farooqi GP and Chair of NHS Leicester City CCG
To find out more:
Call: Clare Sherman on 07557 256462
To apply, please click the apply button.
Further information: www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgtzRtnspEE