Salaried GP Job, Swindon
Read on if you wish to practice as a Salaried GP in a long-established, extremely well structured, supported and successful practice with a team of talented, friendly and cohesive colleagues in Swindon. This is a rare opportunity for you to join a surgery with a genuine family medicine approach where you can make a telling contribution towards its continued success and enjoy the rewards and recognition of delivering high-quality patient care.
- 6-8 sessions available
- Superb nursing support (including a Nurse Practitioner) and admin support teams to reduce workload pressure and allow you to effectively manage patient demand
- Special interests fully encouraged and supported to provide professional stimulus
- Salary circa £72,000 FTE plus indemnity paid on top of salary
- 6 weeks annual leave, 1 weeks CPD leave and NHS Pension
- Opportunity to work alongside a friendly, transparent and highly talented team of Partners and enjoy the rewards of teamwork and partnership
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list
- Desire to make an active contribution towards the continuing success of the surgery
- Friendly, diligent, patient-focused approach
What Happens Next
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please contact a member of the GP division on 01423 850423.
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am – 5.30pm