Partner/Salaried GP Job, Wrexham
We are currently seeking a high calibre Salaried or partnered GP to join our quality, community based practice within the area of Wrexham.
We offer superb paid holiday entitlement and prioritise patient care alongside providing you the GP with a very good work-life giving balance as well as the opportunity to get involved with the local community to advance the level of care across the patient base.
This practice supports interests and has a patient list of over 8500 allowing you to deal with a varied demographic of patients leading to more job satisfaction.
Wrexham, North Wales
- Community based practice willing to support your interests with a very good clinical and clerical support team
- No enhanced working hours or out of hours needed
- Very good team of GP’s with a sound mixture of Salaried and Partnered GP’s
- Interests supported with a significant amount of annual leave and paid study leave
- Flexible clinic times to suit your work life balance
- 100% QOF score
- Between £8,000 - £10,000 per session (Dependent on experience) – partnership drawings to be confirmed
- 8 weeks holiday together with significant amount of study leave
- Indemnity fully covered by the practice
- NHS Pension
Key Skills and Qualifications
- You must be Registered to practice with the GMC (or able to register with them to practice)
- Passionate about being the best GP and working together with the practice team to advance the practice
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the ‘Apply’ button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 813450 and select option 3.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more General Practice Job