4 days left
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Salaried GP for 4-8 sessions (this is negotiable). Padiham Group Practice is a well-established, highly regarded and friendly practice with a list size of approx 13,000. We work in an open and supportive environment with an excellent team spirit.
Padiham is located near Burnley and Blackburn in Lancashire and is a lovely town to work in. It is very close to the M6, M61 & M65 motorways making it easy to commute to all locations. There are plenty of rail stations in the area that have direct trains to both Manchester and Preston. A regular bus service runs from Padiham to Preston, Burnley & Blackburn.
Padiham Group Practice Offers:-
- Award winning Practice
- Recently refurbished
- 13,000 patients, GMS contract
- Emis Web
- Proactive high performing Practice
- CQC rated ‘Good’
- 2 x Advanced Nurse practitioners with a dedicated team of 3 practice nurses
- Established training Practice with Registrar and undergraduate students
- Full range of enhanced services
- Exceptional community involvement through large established social enterprise which is attached to the Practice
- Very supportive environment especially amongst clinicians with regular meetings and opportunities to discuss patient cases.
Please send CV and covering letter to the Practice Business Manager, Des McEvoy, telephone 01282 731338 or click the apply button.
Apply for Salaried GP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly