Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
Consultant Psychiatrist opportunities for award winning Children and Young People’s (CFYP) Services
Norfolk and Waveney CFYP service is unique and aspires to address the issues raised by the children and young people’s mental health and wellbeing taskforce. Over the past 12 months, CFYP has seen expansion and growth estimated at £3m in existing and new services, such as Early Intervention in Psychosis and Perinatal Community Mental Health service.
Our CFYP services continue to thrive and innovate nationally. The service was recently awarded £3 million to develop the Mother and Baby Unit and is one of four in the country commissioned by NHS England.
We are looking for individuals to join our growing service to work together to deliver high quality care for our communities
Top reasons to work as a Doctor in Norfolk and Waveney:
1. Enhanced £10,000 relocation package for all positions
2. Applications welcome from associate specialists for the SAS doctor role (pay protection will be honoured)
3. London is only 90 minutes away, with excellent links to the rest of the UK and worldwide
4. Quality of life for staff working in Norfolk is high with areas of outstanding beauty and heritage and access to cultural activities
5. Being part of NSFT’s award winning doctors
6. There are numerous teaching opportunities available at the medical school at the University of East Anglia
7. NSFT is leading on several studies to support the development of research and evaluation. The service is well connected to national and international academics in the field
8. The opportunity for consultant psychiatrists to continue to present and exchange ideas with other key opinion leaders within the UK and overseas
9. We will support the training, study time and costs associated with achieving article 14 and RC/AC status
10. Flexible working patterns
For an informal discussion or to arrange a visit, contact the following:
Dr Sarah Maxwell, Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist on: 01493 337601 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Dr Uju Ugochukwu, Lead Clinician on: 01493 337707 or email@example.com
For more details and to apply, please click the Apply button
Closing Date: 2 July 2017
Interview Date: 18 July 2017
The interview date is provisional and may be subject to change.
An initial Skype interview is available for overseas candidates.