Would you like to join this ambitious single handed GP of 11,500 list size and growing? Supported by an excellent team of nurses and admin, we are looking for excellent GP’s with ambition, innovative ideas, specialized skills and a flare to help shape its future in line with the NHS 5 year forward view. Full-time/part-time and sessional doctors welcome. Excellent potential to become partners. GPwSI encouraged. There is no buy in requirement. Locum work available while waiting for the right candidates.
Based in Gravesend, a Riverside Heritage Town, we are 5 minutes away from Dartford and Bluewater. We also have a Branch Surgery. Trainers or doctors with specialist skills encouraged. We are a supportive team and have education as one of our main ethos.
What else can you expect?
- Excellent rates of pay
- A very friendly working environment
- There is no extended hours or Saturday openings
- A respected, committed training Practice
- A dedicated team of excellent nurses, HCA and supporting staff
- Looking to recruit Advance Nurse Practitioners and other health care professionals
- Consistently high QOF achievement
- GOOD – CQC rating
- Dedicated free parking
- Superb local Grammar and Independent schools locally
- 23 minutes from London and 5 minutes from Eurostar (Ebbsfleet Station).
Please apply with covering letter and C.V. to: Ricki Wittenbaker – Practice Manager, Old Road West Surgery, 30 Old Road West, Gravesend, Kent DA11 0LL. Telephone: 01474 330180. Email: email@example.com or alternatively, please click the apply button.
Enquiries or informal visits welcome: please contact Dr Halem firstname.lastname@example.org or 07773818914.