GP opportunities in Lanarkshire
We’re transforming general practice – care to join us?
There’s never been a more exciting time to work as a GP in Lanarkshire.
Our unique primary care and mental health transformation programme is ambitious. It aims to radically transform our approach to how the public access general practice and how primary care services are delivered over the coming years.
Our vision is to deliver the best possible health and social care to the people of Lanarkshire through world-leading, high quality, person-centred services.
Practices across Lanarkshire have a range of employment options on offer for qualified GPs including full partnerships, clinical leadership, portfolio career opportunities and salaried GP positions with base-practice working and flexible contracts available.
Advantages of our high quality innovative programme for GPs include:
- a ‘Golden Hello’ guaranteed for all eligible GPs
- modern integrated services delivering a system that values the GP as the specialist generalist
- a range of new ways for the public to interact with their GP team
- working closely with multi-disciplinary teams and collaboration
- a supportive environment with services tailored to meet
the requirements of the GP team
- learning, research and teaching opportunities through our new university status
- new, world-class health centres providing a range of integrated services.
Ideally situated between Scotland’s two major cities, Lanarkshire offers a mix of rural and urban working, an easy commute with excellent transport links, a range of affordable housing, good schools and leisure facilities.
Whether you are a newly qualified GP or a GP looking to return to practice on a full or part-time basis, please get in touch and our senior clinical and management leaders will talk you through the options and opportunities available.
Send your contact details, your GMC number and the best time to reach you via the apply button.