Salaried, Clinical Lead, Trainer and Principal GP opportunities across London
A fantastic opportunity to work for London’s largest GP-led Primary Care organisation.
We care deeply about supporting our GPs and in sustainable quality care. A career with AT Medics will minimise your administrative workload through our innovative ways of working, allowing you to focus on making a real difference to your patients.
You will be supported by a multidisciplinary team, including highly trained Clinical Pharmacists and Physician Associates, and comprehensive administrative support.
Newly Qualifed GPs: We offer you experienced mentorship through what can sometimes feel like a daunting transition. Our GP Lead Directors are all experienced GP Trainers, with a firm commitment to supporting your long-term development.
Experienced GPs: We will support you to further develop your career and to gain FY2 Clinical Supervision or GP Trainer accreditation. We fund the course.
Principal GPs: We are pleased to be able to offer a select number of GP Principal roles for colleagues with a desire to take on leadership positions within AT Medics.
Due to a period of sustained growth, we have vacancies in Lambeth, Croydon, Greenwich, Newham, Haringey, Wembley, Harrow, Camden, and Hammersmith & Fulham and we can match you to a practice in your preferred location.
- Expert Clinical Leadership to support and develop you, with a unique and comprehensive range of in-house training opportunities
- Highly competitive financial packages
- Bonus scheme for Principal GPs
- Medical indemnity fees fully reimbursed
- Trainers grant reimbursement
- Recruitment retention premium for selected areas
- Enhanced sickness cover
- Attractive maternity package
- NHS Pension
We want to hear from you
Contact us if you are interested in exploring:
- Salaried, Clinical Lead, Trainer and Principal GP opportunities
- Locum GP opportunities available for those looking for long-term flexibility
We would love for you to get in touch for a chat. Pick up the phone or email our GP Director Dr Usman Quraishi for a discussion about working with us | 07903 712 716| click the apply button to apply.
Find out more about our organisation on www.atmedics.com