Salaried/Partnership GP Vacancy
Beverley, East Yorkshire
We are a friendly 4 partner practice working in this beautiful market town. We pride ourselves in offering the highest clinical standards and providing established and innovative services which are reflected in our local reputation.
- Salaried GP position
- 8 sessions per week (may be flexible)
- GMS Practice
- List over 10,000 patients
- CQC ‘Good’ rating awarded in 2016
- Consistently excellent QoF achievement
- Beverley’s only teaching Practice for GP Registrars, FY2 and Year 1, 2 and 3 Medical Students
- Established outreach clinics operated from the Practice including Dermatology, ENT and Orthopaedics
- Unique phototherapy unit located within the premises Excellent highly skilled nursing support
- Premises owned by the Practice and a major refurbishment is expected in 2017-2018
- Paperlight using EMIS web
- BMA standard employment contract for salaried position including CPD time available
- Competitive remuneration at £9,000 per session and includes Medical Defence union fees
We are currently looking to recruit for a salaried position and whilst keen for an early appointment we are prepared to wait for the right candidate. There may be longer term development prospects within the Practice.
A detailed Practice profile will be provided on request and additional information can be found on our Practice website www.oldfirestationstationsurgery.nhs.uk
For further information, including Practice Profile please contact Dr Gareth Williams GP Partner or Richard Langthorp, Practice Manager on 01482 862236 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications should be made in writing with accompanying C/V and returned to: Richard Langthorp or Dr Gareth Williams GP Partner, Practice Manager,
The Old Fire Station Surgery, Albert Terrace, Beverley, East Yorkshire
HU17 8JW or by clicking the apply button.
Closing date noon on Tuesday 20 June 2017.
Apply for Salaried/Partnership GP Vacancy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly