Applications are invited for the post of Consultant Endoscopist at the Royal Cornwall Hospital in Truro.
Five reasons to live and work in Cornwall
- Cornwall is a beautiful rural county which offers an outstanding quality of life and provides many opportunities for outdoor activities, with its sailing waters, surfing beaches and rugged coastal routes for walking and cycling.
- Cornwall has an interesting variety of eating places, including celebrity-owned restaurants. Not to forget cream teas and the infamous pasty.
- Cornwall’s genuine people. The pace of life is gentle and community spirit is apparent. Many villages have their own identity and take pride in caring for their surroundings.
- Cornish schools are of high quality often comprising of small class sizes where children thrive.
- Mild climate. Rarely experiencing frost and snow, many sub-tropical plants thrive in the Cornish region making it the picturesque county we in the south west choose to call home.
You will join a cohesive and innovative team of nine consultants. All of which have a common goal of striving to provide the best care for their patients.
Applicants are required to be on the GMC Specialist Register, or within six months of their expected date of receipt of a CCT/EU equivalent certification at the time of interview. Applications are welcomed from those unable to work full time for personal reasons or those wishing to job-share.
To apply for this role and to view further information please click the apply button quoting job ref: 156-MS-903
Informal enquiries regarding this post should be addressed to: Dr Bill Stableforth, Specialty Lead, Gastroenterology Email email@example.com Alternatively please call Roz Davies 01872 253244.
The Royal Cornwall Hospital is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Closing date: 18th June 2017