Consultant Radiologist - Breast Imaging - South East
Our Radiology team are experts in not only finding a role that meets our Doctor’s lifestyle but also offers the opportunity to enhance your skills in your chosen specialities such as NIR, MSK, Cardiac Imaging and Breast Imaging to name a few.
Looking to further your medical career? Remedy Locums have an exciting opportunity for a Consultant Radiologist with a sub-specialist interest in Breast Imaging considering a career change. We have teamed up alongside a UK Trust based in the South East of England to help deliver a range of comprehensive breast services over a 6 month Locum assignment.
Appointment of Summary:
- Consultant Radiologist - Breast Imaging
- 6 month Locum
- South East of England
- Start Date - ASAP
- Full time (10 PA's)
- Excellent Hourly rate
- Accommodation available
No need to worry, Remedy Locums are recruitment experts within the field of Radiology and are here to assist and advise all overseas Consultants considering a career move to the UK. As a team we can help you manage your relocation, help find you accommodation and most importantly, secure you your desired role.
- Full registration and a licence to practise with the GMC
- On the GMC Specialist Register or within 6 months of CCT
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Broad experience in Symptomatic and Screening Breast Imaging
- Competent in; FNAC, US, MR Mammography and Stereotactic-Guided core biopsies
- Right-to-work in the UK
For further information please contact our expert recruiter Cameron Devon on:
M: 07458 044 279
To apply please follow the link below to the Remedy Locums website: