1 day left
- Full Time
Hurley eHub GPs
- Sick of the daily grind?
- Have an interest in technology in primary care?
- Interested in online consultations?
- Want to try a new way of working?
- Interested in doing something different?
The Hurley Group has exciting opportunities to work in our new eHub. eHub is a totally new way of delivering primary care to patients by utilising online consultations. Patients get great access and you get to deliver high quality health care with a team literally right around you. Crucially, you always have complete view of the patient’s full medical record as if you were consulting face to face.
Hurley Group has been a pioneer in the field of online consultation and we are looking for enthusiastic and forward thinking GPs who want to be pioneers in General Practice.
Your role will be to work within the eHub for 2-4 sessions a week as well as 4 - 6 sessions in traditional general practice at one of our 14 general practice sites http://hurleygroup.co.uk/practices/
- Work in a completely new cutting edge form of primary care
- Full high level training provided
- Learn advanced clinical system skills
- Become an expert in online consultation skills and digital healthcare
- An opportunity to develop new ways of working online
- Developing a new training school
- Ability to work from any site including from home
- Competitive salary
- Preferential MDDUS rates
- Training budget – we fully fund GP trainers courses
Interested? Of course you are!
For information contact:
the HR Department email@example.com and we can arrange an informal discussion with one of the eHub team
To apply for this post please send your CV and Covering letter by clicking the apply button.
Closing date: 30 May 2017.
Interview date: Thursday 8 June 2017.
Apply for eHub GPs
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly