Gynaecological Oncologist – Vibrant city living in Wellington, New Zealand
We are working with NZ's Capital & Coast District Health Board (CCDHB) to find an experienced Consultant / Specialist in Gynaecological Oncology for a role in the capital city of Wellington.
You will be based in a modern tertiary hospital, renowned for its teaching and research opportunities, whilst embracing the famous Kiwi lifestyle in a vibrant and cosmopolitan city.
CCDHB receives funding to improve, promote and safeguard the health of around 350,000 people. They are also the leading provider of a number of specialist services, including neurosurgery, oncology, neonatal intensive care, and specialised mental health services, for the upper South and lower North Islands, a population of approx. 1 million people.
- Full-time permanent position, commence late 2017
- Opportunity to contribute to the development of the regional Gynae-Oncology Tertiary Service
- Work in a comparable health system and be involved in teaching and research
- Be based in a modern tertiary centre and university teaching hospital
What’s on offer?
- Total package circa NZ$190,000–290,000 p.a. (approx. £101,000–154,000 p.a.), dependent on experience
- Includes base salary range NZ$152,000–216,500 p.a.
- Includes NZ$16,000 Continuing Medical Education Allowance + 10 days leave to attend conferences annually
- Relocation assistance
To find out more, or to apply, contact Caroline O'Hagan on +44 (0)131 240 5252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Gynaecological Oncologist – Vibrant city living in Wellington, New Zealand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly