Director of Medicine – Leadership and tropical living in Queensland, Australia
We are seeking Director of Medicine to be based in Rockhampton, Queensland – a major regional city which offers an ideal lifestyle and is the southern gateway to the Great Barrier Reef.
The health service provides health care to the Central Queensland catchment area of approx. 250,000 (a number which is expected to continue to grow).
- Great opportunity for a new professional challenge
- Main referral hospital for Central Queensland
- Well-respected teaching hospital, accredited training site
- 50% Director + 50% Clinical
- FRACP preferred, (or equivalent specialist qualification, e.g. FRCP)
- Remuneration package up to AU$436,555 p.a. depending on level of experience
- 1 hr 15 min flight to Brisbane
- Relaxed outdoors lifestyle in tropical Central Queensland
Along with your extensive skills and experience as a specialist physician, you will also have:
- Experience in management and clinical leadership
- An understanding of and appreciation for the demands of running a busy and effective service
- An excellent track record of achievement, including research
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to think and act strategically, and to articulate a clear sense of direction and vision to a wide audience.
To find out more, or to apply, contact Caroline O'Hagan on +44 (0)131 240 5252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org