£8,300 to £9,000 per session per annum+ contribution to MDU cover + 6 week annual leave+ 1 week study leave+ NHS pension
The Moat House is a five GP Partner practice, offering high quality family medicine. We are committed to continuing the best possible patient care and embracing the challenges and changes of the various NHS plans and our GP contract. Our staff are friendly, professional, supportive and highly valued as part of the team delivering that care.
The practice operates a successful model of triage , telephone for urgent on the day
The practice is a training practice and currently has 2 FY2 trainees and a physician associate student. We also take year 1 and 5 students from Brighton & Sussex Medical School.
- 5 Partners and currently 2 salaried GPs supported by a large nursing team
- GMS contract, 11,000+ patients
- Training practice, GP Trainees, Foundation Year Doctors, Medical Students, Physician Associate Student and Community Nurse placements
- Clinicians meeting fortnightly, regular practice wide training afternoons.
- CQC rated Good
- High QOF achievement
- Using EMIS Web clinical system
- Salaried GP
- 4- 8 sessions
- Duty doctor on rota
- Shared responsibility for a nursing home with time allocated
- £8,300 -£9,000 per session per annum
- Indemnity contribution paid
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
- Support career development with opportunities to develop special interests
- 1 non-mandatory course reimbursed if agreed clinically appropriate
Closing date will be the 8th June with interviews 16th June 2017
To apply I would like CVs emailed to me by clicking the apply button. informal visits are welcomed.