We are a large, innovative and well-organised London Teaching Practice with a traditional ethos of patient continuity and excellent patient-centred care.
We are looking to recruit 2 Salaried Doctor’s to join our committed and friendly multidisciplinary team. These Posts have become available due to retirement of a partner and a salaried GP becoming a partner.
- Converted Church Hall Battersea, South London
- PMS 13,000 patient Practice
- Six Partners
- 1 Salaried Doctor, three Practice Nurses, and one Health Care Assistant
- Training Practice (Registrars, Medical Students)
- EMIS Web
- High QOF achievements
- Two posts available each for seven sessions a week /Part Time or job share (Pro Rata) will be considered for right candidate.
Please send your CV and a covering letter by post or email to: The Practice Manager by clicking the apply button.
The Lavender Hill Group Practice
19 Pountney Road
Tel: 0207 924 4413
Informal visits and enquiries welcome.
Salary: To be discussed with the successful applicant
Closing date: 5th August 2017