Salaried with a view to Partnership
General Practitioner required for a Lincoln City Practice
4 -6 Sessions (negotiable)
- Friendly and dedicated team
- Particular emphasis on work-life balance with options for flexible working
- 5 minute walk to the city centre and close to Cathedral Quarter
- Recent "Good" CQC rating
- No extended hours
- Active teaching practice: F2 doctors, nursing and medical students
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave
- Opportunity to develop special interests if keen
- Close to excellent state primary and secondary schools
- Favourable property prices
- Good transport links to London/Leicester/Nottingham and the A1
- Medical defence fees paid
Informal enquiries and visits are welcome.
To apply please contact our practice manager, Sarah Parkin 01522 518710
(direct line) or click the apply button.
Closing date - 16th June - But willing to wait for the right candidate.