Partner GP or Salaried GP, West Berkshire
An opportunity to work in a truly rural practice in a beautiful part of West Berkshire, within the North Wessex Area of Natural Beauty. The surgery is a GP Training practice with traditional values and also offering modern medicine. The Partners are affable and communicative and still have a coffee with each other daily.
Salary - Partnership drawings excellent, Salaried GP negotiable on experience
Location - rural West Berkshire
The surgery -
- Town-based practice also covering rural villages
- Purpose-built practice in a wealthy area
- GP Training and Teaching practice
- 5 Partner practice
- Employs 2 Practices Nurses both with specialisms
- Traditional practice with an openness to evolve and try new ways of working
- Rated by the CQC as 'Good'
- 20 minute ringfenced break each morning for GPs to see each other
Your role -
- Either as a Partner GP or Salaried GP
- Up to 8 sessions available, part-time GPs welcomed
- To work as a committed and enthusiastic GP
- Face-to-face appointments and home visits
- No telephone triage
- To service a personal list of around 1,700 patients
The benefits -
- Beautiful scenic location
- Excellent drawings
- Opportunity to buy into the premises
- 7 weeks' annual leave inclusive of study leave
- NHS pension
Please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your CV, or talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.