Core Trainee (ST1/2) General Surgery
Are you looking for locum work in General Surgery? We have a position available for a Core Trainee (ST1/2) who specialises in General Medicine to work with our client based in Stornoway, Scotland.
The position is for a full time role, starting on Monday 29th May through to August.
Stornoway is based on the Isle of Lewis, in the Outer Hebrides of Scotland and the client is responsible for providing healthcare to the Western Isles, which is made up of approximately 26,500 people.
Working with Holt Doctors – you receive these benefits:
- Competitive pay rates
- Hundreds of new jobs released daily - locum or permanent positions
- Quick & hassle free registration process
- First pick of the best jobs with our priority NHS recruitment contracts – we work with over 300 healthcare providers across the UK
- Subsidised online training - ongoing CPD support
- Revalidation & appraisal support – dedicated team and Responsible Officer
- Rewarding recommendation scheme – earn a £350 bonus
- Help with training costs – earn up to £625 bonus or have your annual appraisal paid for
To get started or for more details please use the apply button at the top of this page and someone will be in contact shortly.