Specialist Registrar Acute Medicine
Are you looking for locum work in Acute Medicine? We have a position available for a Specialist Registrar who specialises in Acute Medicine to work with our client based in Kent.
The position is for a full time role, starting on Monday 5th June through to October.
The client you will be working for values and pursue excellence in research and innovation, and has been ranked first in Kent for clinical research studies, as well as consistently recruiting high numbers of patients into research trials.
Kent is easily accessible by car and train and is roughly one hour from Croydon, London and Epsom.
Working with Holt Doctors – you receive these benefits:
- Competitive pay rates
- Hundreds of new jobs released daily - locum or permanent positions
- Quick & hassle free registration process
- First pick of the best jobs with our priority NHS recruitment contracts – we work with over 300 healthcare providers across the UK
- Subsidised online training - ongoing CPD support
- Revalidation & appraisal support – dedicated team and Responsible Officer
- Rewarding recommendation scheme – earn a £350 bonus
- Help with training costs – earn up to £625 bonus or have your annual appraisal paid for
To get started or for more details please use the apply button at the top of this page and someone will be in contact shortly.