Consultant - Radiologist (Breast)
Do you enjoy working in a challenging job? Do you want to work with a challenging team and further your medical career? If yes, then this Consultant level Radiology position with an interest in Breast Radiology might be for you.
- Consultant - Radiology ( Breast )
- Based in the UK
- Salary - £76,761 - £103,490
- Full GMC registration required
The successful candidate should have good clinical knowledge across all specialities, the ability to work well in a team , excellent verbal communication skills to deal with patients and colleagues, good organisational skills and the ability to manage a busy role.
- Salary Sacrifice Car Scheme
- Large range of discounts which continues to grow and includes; gym memberships, large retail stores, local builders and mechanics, travel agents, phone line providers, local beauticians and much more.
- Occupational Health and Wellbeing service
- Competitive pension
- An initial guaranteed annual leave entitlement of 27 days (pro rata) rising to 33 days (pro rata) after 7 years’ service
- An onsite nursery with discounted prices for staff members - please see the attached information pack for further information.
Applicants must have full registration with the GMC.
Not for you? Do you know anyone who might be interested in the position? Please feel free to pass on our details, but still contact us anyway; we have hundreds of permanent doctor’s jobs in both the UK and Ireland. Call us to enquire or search our website for more information.
Apply for Consultant - Radiologist (Breast)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly