Middle-Grade Doctor for A&E – up to 6 Months North East region
Rig Locums are currently seeking a Full time Locum Middle Grade Doctor to work in the Emergency Department in North East region for 3 to 6 months. Candidates will be expected to start in May.
This will be working in an A&E environment with an excellent team of doctors. This will be on a full rota basis and training opportunities will be given as well as study days if required.
- 3-6 month contact
- Full time (30 - 40+ hours per week)
- With potential for extension on contract
- Staff grade
- A welcoming and supportive team
Benefits of working as a locum:
- Above market average pay rates
- Assist in accommodation search on or off site
- An opportunity to develop your career working in different hospitals
- Training opportunities
- Aid with making a new post an easy transition
- RIG Locums are a designated body who can support a doctors revalidation and appraisal
Please contact Jubell Ahmed for more information on the opportunities available to you – M: 07814 604018, T: 0800 690 6044, or E: email@example.com.
Rig Locums is a framework agency and a proud sponsor of the GMC’s welcome to UK practice program. We offer £250 cash for every referral placed in a locum contract for a minimum of 300 hours, the Apple iPad Air 2 for bookings over 450 hours and a generous £750 if your referral is booked for 900 hours or longer, terms & conditions apply.