The Prince of Wales Group Medical Centre has a new role for one or two dynamic GPs wishing to join a forward-looking and well-supported clinical team for 4 -7 sessions from August 2017.
Our training practice in Kentish Town has ten GPs, three practice nurses, a HCA team, and an excellent admin and data team serving 9,000 patients. We are based from a new, purpose-built premises with superb clinical areas, staff facilities and meeting rooms.
- We pride ourselves on offering continuity to our patients with a friendly, personal service.
- A single practice base with excellent facilities.
- Weekly team meetings at the heart of our holistic patient management
- Clinical supervision with psychotherapist from the Tavistock
- A small, friendly team who work closely together in a supportive environment
- A highly competitive salary and associated benefits including indemnity cover.
Come meet the team and have a look around our new Surgery overlooking the park.
For more information, to come in and have a look around, or to apply with CV and covering letter, please contact Jonathan Duffy, Practice Manager by clicking the apply button or on 020 7267 0067.
Closing date: 10th June 2017.
Apply for GP(s) required
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly