Partner or Salaried GP
Exciting Opportunity for a Partner or Salaried GP
Forward thinking practice seeking like minded enthusiastic GP to become a member of our friendly and supportive team. Help us to develop and continue to provide high quality patient centred care despite the current NHS challenges. The Lambert Medical Centre is located in the semi-rural market town of Thirsk within Hambleton, North Yorkshire which was recently listed the 4th best place to live in the UK.
- We are planning for the forthcoming retirement of our senior partner who is retiring after 30 years
- Applications for partnership or salaried GP welcome.
- Sessions and start date negotiable
- GMS, high earning dispensing practice
- 8,250 patients and rising
- EMIS Web
- 7 GPs (5 partners), 2 Nurse Practitioners, 4 Practice Nurses, 3 HCAs
- CQC outstanding in ‘care’ and good every other area
- Low staff turnover
- GPs meet daily
We prioritise educational support and keeping up to date.
Aspiring to become a training practice. Active member of our local HRWCCG, Federation and LMC.
Send CV and covering letter to: Sue Cann (Practice Manager) by clicking the apply button or telephone 01845 523157
Informal visits and enquiries welcomed.
Closing date 23rd June 2017.