Full/Part Time Salaried GP
Applications are invited to join a friendly, well organised practice team. The Grove Medical Centre is a well-established GMS practice with 13,000 patients based in Borehamwood, Hertfordshire. We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated GPs who share our commitment to delivering high quality care to patients.
- Full time would be preferred but part time considered for the right candidate.
- The practice is supportive of GPs developing specialist clinical interests and actively supports career development.
- High QOF achievers situated in modern purpose built premises.
- Wide range of enhanced services in which you would be supported in taking an active role.
- The practice is supported by an excellent team of practice nurses, HCA and ad-ministrative staff.
- On site physiotherapy, counselling and community clinics for gynaecology and cardiology.
- Competitive salary with 6 weeks annual leave and two weeks study leave (pro rata).
- Medical Defence fee contribution
To apply please send your current CV with covering letter by clicking the apply button for the attention of Karen Story, Practice Manager. Telephone 020 3538 3959.
Closing date for applications 31 07.17.
Apply for Full/Part Time Salaried GP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly