GP Salaried or Partnership
Cutlers Hill Surgery, Halesworth, Suffolk
Cutlers Hill Surgery is a caring, well-organised, innovative practice undertaking teaching and research. Halesworth is a pleasant small market town located close to the Suffolk heritage coast and within easy reach of Southwold and Norwich.
- List size 10500; modern premises; dispensary and pharmacy; CQC rated Good.
- High-earning GMS Practice (Personal Lists); quality, integrated holistic care.
- Achieving near maximum QOF.
- Clinical system: Emis Web.
- Teaching: Eastern Deanery (Norwich); undergraduates of UEA, Cambridge, UCL and KCL.
We offer a salaried post, or ‘with a view’ to property owning, profit sharing partnership of between 5 – 9 sessions per week. New GPs will be offered mentoring. Financial administration and expenses managed for partners.
We welcome enquiries and visits: phone Mrs Janette Hunter (Practice Manager) 01986 874618 Email: Janettehunter@nhs.net.
To apply please send CV and covering letter to Practice Manager, Cutlers Hill Surgery, Bungay Road, Halesworth, IP19 8SG.
Closing date: 23rd June 2017