We prioritise work life balance, and we’d like you to come and join our happy, successful training practice. We are surrounded by green fields in a semi-rural location situated near Ilkley and Bronte country yet within easy distance of the metropolitan delights of Leeds.
We have a highly supportive working environment, focusing on your professional and personal wellbeing. You will benefit from support and flexibility.
We value strong effective team working and actively encourage the involvement of our multidisciplinary team in practice development. Your ideas will be listened to and you will be given the chance to see them to fruition.
We believe in providing excellent patient centred care.
- A well-regarded longstanding training practice of 10,000 patients
- Supportive and friendly GP Partners and salaried GPs
- Diverse Clinical Team including daily pharmacist support
- A very efficient admin team; reducing GP workload
- The practice embraces a wide range of services including GPwSI minor eyelid surgery
- Purpose built premises both main site and branch surgery; spacious consultation rooms, ample safe parking
- Village locations 2 miles between sites
- An excellent award winning PPG
- 4 - 8 sessions per week
- A very reasonable number of patient contacts per surgery
- Low visiting rates
- The opportunity to get involved in training; Registrars and Students
- Reduced admin. Robust systems to ensure equitable distribution of admin, including a team to read and code letters. Encouragement with regards to developing Special Interests
- No weekend or out of hours' work
- Competitive remuneration
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 33 days holiday
- Weekly practice based education, the opportunity to discuss clinical cases.
- Career progression (support in developing areas of interest)
- Flexibility and support - strike a good work/life balance
- Superb working environment
- Regular in house appraisal
- Be appreciated by a team who understands the pressures and difficulties of modern General Practice and benefit from an environment with listening ears and open minds.
For further information visit our website, www.wilsdenmedicalpractice.co.uk or contact our Practice Manager, Michelle Eastwood by clicking the apply button or if you would like an informal chat with a partner, this can be arranged by calling 01535 270173.