Is work-life balance a priority?
Are you looking for flexible start and finish times?
Are you interested in career development?
Are you newly qualified and looking for a supportive team?
Station Road Surgery could be what you are looking for!
- 4-5 sessions per week
- £9,000 per session plus MDU paid
- Opportunities for professional development
- 6 weeks annual leave (pro rata)
- 1 week study leave (pro rata)
- Childcare vouchers
- Daily catch-up over coffee
- Flexible start and finish times
- Work-life balance a priority
- Friendly 4 partner practice in Frimley, Surrey
- 7,550 patients and growing
- EMIS Web and Docman
- Specialist nurse clinics for asthma, diabetes, INR and travel
- Contraceptive coils and implants plus joint injections
- High QoF achievement
- Integral to supportive CCG
- F2 teaching practice
For more information, or to arrange an informal visit, please contact our Practice Manager Denise Gubbins on 01276 62622 or click the apply button.
Closing date 31st May 2017.