Replacement Salaried GP or Partner
Full-time preferred but commitment negotiable.
Opportunity for a full or part-time Salaried GP or Partner to join our friendly, practice in rural North East Essex. (Tiptree Makes the Queens favourite Jam!)
- Currently two Partners and three sessional/salaried GPs caring for 11,700 patients.
- We are about to embark on an exciting development in joining a Super-partnership with 11 other practices in the Colchester area.
- We are an individual, efficient yet relaxed practice that is growing.
- We are expecting to move to brand new purpose build premises or to substantially extend our own purpose built surgery within the next 2 years.
- Specialist interests in women's health, minor surgery, mental health and commissioning and encourage the development of further specialist interests.
- We are family-friendly and achieved a 'Good' rating in all areas of our recent CQC inspection. We comprise:
- 5 Nurses with specialist interests in Diabetes, COPD and Asthma
- 2 Advanced Nurse Practitioners operating a minor-illness walk-in clinic
- A Clinical Pharmacist who manages repeat prescriptions, medication queries and contributes to chronic disease management
- 2 HCAs with skills in minor surgery assistance, diabetes and wound management
- SystmOne patient record system
- Ease of access to London and all of East Anglia
Please apply with CV and covering letter to: Mrs Gill Scott, Deputy Practice Manager, Tiptree Medical Centre, Church Road, Tiptree, Colchester, Essex CO5 0HB. Telephone: 01621 816475 or click the apply button to apply.
Informal enquiries and visits welcome: