Consultant/Locum Consultant in Ophthalmology (Oculoplastics)
Consultant/ Locum Consultant - Opthalmology (Oculoplastic)
10 PA's per week
Triple West Medical, the leading medical recruitment agency has fantastic job opportunity for a Consultant in Ophthalmology(Oculoplastic) to have the chance to work in a Hospital based in the UK.
The department currently has two full-time Consultants, the Trust is committed to developing the Department of Ophthalmology and due to the increase in demand at the Hospital there is a need for a third Consultant to assist with the cataract workload but also have a special interest in oculoplastic.
£75,249 - £101,451 pa
Required Skills and Qualifications
- FRCOphth or equivalent
- Full GMC registration with a license to practise
- Experience in Oculoplastics
- Willingness and ability to fulfil the key elements of the job description
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to develop effective working relationships on an individual, multiprofessional and team basis with all levels of staff.
If you want more information on this position then please apply now!
Not for you? Do you know anyone who might be interested in the position? Please feel free to pass on our details, but still contact us anyway; we have hundreds of permanent doctor’s jobs in both the UK and Ireland. Call us to enquire or search our website for more information.
Apply for Consultant/Locum Consultant in Ophthalmology (Oculoplastics)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly