Specialty Doctor - Emergency Medicine
4 days left
- Full Time
Do you enjoy working in a challenging job? Do you want to work with a challenging team and further your medical career? If yes, then this Specialty Doctor Emergency Medicine position might be for you.
- Specialty Doctor - Emergency Medicine
- Based in the South of England
- Salary - £37,547 - £70,018 per annum
- Full GMC registration required
Required Skills and Qualifications
- MBBS or equivalent
- MCEM or equivalent
- Experience of working in the UK or EU or equivalent health care system other than a clinical attachment.
- Minimum 4 years experience post graduate training.
- Evidence of ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and oral.
- Evidence of ability to analyse and diagnose situations and prioritise and act accordingly.
Duties of the post involve the following:
- To oversee the work of junior doctors (F1, F2 and ST VTS) working in the department, to ensure that an acceptable standard of practise is maintained.
- To ensure that all medical staff have their appropriate breaks when acting as shift leader.
- To undertake on the floor teaching of medical and nursing students, junior medical and nursing staff in the department.
Applicants must have full registration with the GMC.
Not for you? Do you know anyone who might be interested in the position? Please feel free to pass on our details, but still contact us anyway; we have hundreds of permanent doctor’s jobs in both the UK and Ireland. Call us to enquire or search our website for more information.
Apply for Specialty Doctor - Emergency Medicine
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly