Consultant in Radiology
Triple West Medical, the leading medical recruitment agency has fantastic job opportunity for a Consultant in Radiology to work in a Hospital based in the South of England.
Applicants are invited to apply for a substantive or Fixed term Locum Consultant Radiologist post, the successful candidate will join a friendly, enthusiastic and innovative team of eight Consultants. The directorate is seeking a full time ( 10 PA ) candidate to provide General Radiology services to the Hospital. There is an option to increase this to 11 PA's per week and they are happy to offer flexible or part-time working.
£76,001 to £102,465 per annum
Required Skills and Qualifications
- MBBS and FRCR or equivalent
- Full GMC registration with a license to practise
- Non radiological post graduate qualification
- Five years clinical experience in Radiology
- Experience in a special interest that will complement those existing in the department
- Experience of PACS radiology
If you want more information on this position then please apply now!
Not for you? Do you know anyone who might be interested in the position? Please feel free to pass on our details, but still contact us anyway; we have hundreds of permanent doctor’s jobs in both the UK and Ireland. Call us to enquire or search our website for more information.