We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, caring and highly motivated GP for 6 to 8 sessions, with a view to partnership. Located in a purpose built modern building with a pharmacy on site, we are situated on the edge of the Surrey countryside, with great local schools and easy access to London and the coast.
- 3 partner GMS practice with an increasing list size
(currently 9,800 patients)
- Consistently high QoF achievement
- Training practice
- Rated “Good” by CQC
- Multidisciplinary team committed to our local community with practice based district nurses, midwife and IAPT as well as onsite consultant clinics
- Supported by excellent nursing and administration teams
- Forward thinking practice providing a large range of services including minor ops and offsite clinics in a school and nursing home
A competitive salary package will be offered dependent upon experience. Mentoring support will be provided to newly qualified GPs.
To apply, please send CV with a covering letter to Practice Manager, Holmhurst Medical Centre, 12 Thornton Side, Redhill, Surrey RH1 2NP or or click the apply button.
Closing date: 7 July 2017.