Medical Oncology Consultant (Locum and Permanent vacancies available)
4 days left
- Full Time
Global Medics are currently working with a number of Trusts across the UK who are in urgent need of Medical Oncologists to join the department.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a permanent or locum position to further your consultant experience with career progression routes available.
- Provide lymphoma management as part of lymphoma team
- Provide medical oncology input to gynaecological oncology MDT and manage a cohort of ovarian cancer patients
- Be responsible consultant for inpatient care of own patients (team approach in lymphoma).
- Instigate and contribute to research and audit projects within the Trust and associated cancer units and to work collaboratively with other NHS Trusts.
- Assist in the training and supervision for all junior medical staff.
- Participate in on call rota
- Up to £103,000 per year
- Office space and secretarial assistance will be provided
- Paid annual holidays (27 days plus 8 public holidays)
- Career Progression Routes
- GMC Appraisal and Revalidation assistance
- CPD courses available
- Minim 40 hours per week with on calls optional
- Tier 2 VISA Sponsorship
You must be in possession of your CCT or within six months of the completion of specialist training and must be fully registered with the General Medical Council.
Apply for Medical Oncology Consultant (Locum and Permanent vacancies available)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly