Medical Oncology Consultant (Locum and Permanent vacancies available)
Global Medics are currently working with a number of Trusts across the UK who are in urgent need of Medical Oncologists to join the department.
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a permanent or locum position to further your consultant experience with career progression routes available.
- Provide lymphoma management as part of lymphoma team
- Provide medical oncology input to gynaecological oncology MDT and manage a cohort of ovarian cancer patients
- Be responsible consultant for inpatient care of own patients (team approach in lymphoma).
- Instigate and contribute to research and audit projects within the Trust and associated cancer units and to work collaboratively with other NHS Trusts.
- Assist in the training and supervision for all junior medical staff.
- Participate in on call rota
- Up to £103,000 per year
- Office space and secretarial assistance will be provided
- Paid annual holidays (27 days plus 8 public holidays)
- Career Progression Routes
- GMC Appraisal and Revalidation assistance
- CPD courses available
- Minim 40 hours per week with on calls optional
- Tier 2 VISA Sponsorship
You must be in possession of your CCT or within six months of the completion of specialist training and must be fully registered with the General Medical Council.