5 Session Partner Vacancy
Excellent opportunity to join a highly regarded GMS training practice in leafy Rickmansworth. We are looking for a motivated, caring GP to join our friendly, hard working team from 2nd August 2017. New or experienced GPs welcome to apply. This opportunity has arisen due to the retirement of a well-respected GP.
- 10,500 patients
- 9 partners and 2 salaried GPs, excellent support from nursing and admin teams
- High QOF achievement
- Rated Good in recent CQC Inspection
- Strong emphasis of personal list, continuity of care and traditional family general practice
- Training practice for F2 Doctors and GP speciality trainees. Medical students from Imperial
- Eight weeks annual/study leave
- Opportunity to buy into purpose-built riverside premises
- Suburban London location with good transport links and close to excellent schools
Closing Date: Friday 26th May 2017.
Interviews will be held on:Tuesday 6th June 2017.
For enquiries please call our Practice Manager, Sarah Heimann on 01923 77 66 99 or simply write with your CV and a covering letter to: Sarah Heimann, Practice Manager, The Colne Practice, 99a Uxbridge Road, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire WD3 7DJ or via the apply button.