Salaried GP with option of Partnership
Due to retirement, we are looking for a forward thinking, energetic GP to work between 6 and 8 sessions per week starting summer 2017 to provide clinical leadership to our urgent care centre.
Situated in the heart of Cornwall close to the Eden Project, Heligan gardens and the beautiful Cornish coastline.
Highly competitive salaries, NHS pension, 6 weeks' annual leave, 1 week's study leave. In addition:
- Integrated working with voluntary sector/ community services
- Undertaking Primary Care Home (care model FYFV)
- Mixed work-force, flexible shifts, opportunities for young parents, part time, job share portfolio career
- Members of the Team: Clinical Pharmacist Prescriber, ECP, Nurse Consultant, Minor illness Nurses.
- Longer appointment times/improved continuity for complex patients
- Social prescribing/virtual ward concept established
- Training practice: medical students, registrars (ST/ FY2), student nurses, HCAs.
- SystemOne - all sites/community services
- MD costs paid
- Opportunities offered as a result of working at scale – 32,000 patients
- The partnership is developing a range of non GMS NHS services for our patients including wet macular (WARM) and stable Glaucoma follow up clinics
- Option for partnership
The successful applicant will be involved in the rota for on-call and extended hours surgery
We very much welcome informal visits, why not arrange to come and see us to discuss the opportunity further.
Closing date : Friday July 31st 2017
To apply or for further information please contact Jonathan Childs our Practice Manager on 01726 626841 email: firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Apply button.