GP, Tea Gardens, NSW
If you want a hassle free sabbatical to maximize your work and play and to see what the future could hold, look no further than Ochre. They provide step by step guidance of the visa and RACGP process to get you to and from your destination”. Dr Varma MRCGP CCT.
Wake up to endless stunning waterways, dolphins at your door and incredible beaches perfect for surfing, fishing and or just lazing about all year long.
Ochre Health Medical Centre Tea Gardens – offers an outstanding opportunity for a dedicated GP to join our well-supported 5 doctor practice – only 2.5 hours’ drive from Sydney.
We offer modern state of the art facilities, dedicated theatre for skin checks, treatment room, pathology onsite and extensive onsite allied health & visiting specialist services. With easy access to outstanding schools, employment and affordable accommodation options – this opportunity is not to be missed.
- MRCGP + CCT ( or JCPTG via prescribed experience)
You will benefit from:
- Comprehensive orientation to the Australian healthcare system
- Greater clinical autonomy with less administration
- Comprehensive nursing support
- Open term agreements + 6 to 8 weeks annual leave per year
- Lucrative Remuneration Package (between £140K - £190K)
- Generous grants & relocation assistance available
- One hours’ drive from Newcastle; 2.5 hours' drive to Sydney International Airport
- Excellent work/life balance
Ochre Health has successfully relocated 30 UK and Irish GPs to Australia over the past 3 years and we have the experience and support to guide you through the registration process and ensure you have a smooth start to your great adventure.
For further details - please contact Natasha Chan at Ochre today using the application form below, or call +61 2 8356 3127.
To apply for t his post, please click the apply button.