Locum Consultant in Elderly Medicine
We at Remedy not only have a clear understanding of the market, we deliver you the role best suited to your skill set and clinical interests. Our team of experienced recruitment experts only operate in niche markets, giving them the edge over the competition in providing a bespoke service tailored to the individual. If this sounds like it could be the type of service you have been looking for to help your career to keep moving in the right direction.
Applications are invited for a Locum Consultant Physician in Geriatric Medicine. The successful candidates will join a team of 4 consultants whose interests include stroke medicine, dementia and delirium, falls and syncope, end of life care, orthogeriatrics and rehabilitation.
- Management of a nominated number of Elderly Care inpatients
- Great junior staff support
- Join a team of 4 consultants
- Option for on calls
- Outpatient clinics and liaison with other specialties
- Full secretarial support and office accommodation will be provided
- Contribute to the training of junior medical staff
- The posts would be for 10 programmed activities (Pas) per week
- Specialist register for General Internal Medicine (GIM) and Geriatric Medicine.
- Full GMC registration
- 12 months NHS experience
- Full DBS certificate
- Full right to work in the UK
Full registration with the GMC and acceptance on the GMC Specialist Register are required and you should hold a CCT in Geriatric Medicine, or be within six months of obtaining this.
For more information, please contact Ebony Dixon on 07387 646 664 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Remedy Locums please visit us at http://www.remedy-locums.com/