GP Education Fellowship
5 days left
- Full Time
Looking for a GP Education Fellowship?
- A newly qualified GP or within 5 years of qualifying
- Looking to develop your role and widen your experience in a GP setting
- Wanting to develop academically in your area of special interest
- Enthusiastic, forward thinking and resourceful
If so we are looking for you!
We can offer you the following:
- An one year fellowship programme, designed to suit your career aspirations and development, with the intention of extending this to permanent employment locally
- Employment in a participating practice in East and North Hertfordshire CCG area, with clinical supervision and mentorship and a minimum Salary of £8,500 per session per annum (plus NI and Pension)
- Potential for an attachment at a local NHS provider or CCG
- Funded post graduate educational programme at the University of Hertfordshire for example Post Graduate Certificate in Medical Education, Diploma in Dermatology or funding towards a Masters qualification
If you want to develop your potential then we are keen to hear from you.
Please send expressions of interest along with a Curriculum Vitae and covering letter to Julie Ballard, Primary Care Workforce and Education Programme Manager, East and North Hertfordshire CCG or by clicking the apply button.
Informal email discussions welcome with Dr Robin Christie, Clinical Lead for Primary Care Workforce Planning and Education at email@example.com
Closing date: 30th May 2017.
Apply for GP Education Fellowship
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly