Consultant Obs/Gynaecology Job, Dubai
Our client is interested in receiving, well qualified applications for the position of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Consultant to work for one of the best equipped Government hospitals in the Middle East. Our client is a renowned specialist, state-of-the-art hospital based within Dubai Healthcare City. They are JCI Accredited and provide an exceptional level of quality medical services delivered in a friendly, safe and caring environment.
- Attractive Tax Free Salary
- Family Medical Insurance
- Business Class Relocation Flights
- Generous Annual Leave Allowance
Key Skills and Qualifications
- UK CCT/CCST/GMC Specialist Register OR U.S/Canadian Board Certification OR Australian/NZ Fellowship with 3 years Consultant experience post completion of training
- UAE licenses would be advantageous but are not essential
- Owing to cultural sensitivity, all interested candidates MUST be female
What Happens Next
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please contact a member of the International division on 01423 850427.
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Not the right job for you? Click here for more International Doctors & Physician Jobs