Finchley and Hendon
Sessional rate: Competitive
Indemnity: Included as part of practice MDU scheme
We are looking for an enthusiastic GP to join our team caring for 9,400 patients across the varied demographics of central and west Barnet. We are dedicated and hard-working with a flexible approach and a focus on patient care. Our practice is at the heart of Barnet’s move to working at scale with extended hours sessions, increased long-term condition management and a lead role in the GP Federation. Teaching and learning is important in our practice; we teach medical and nursing students and are looking to become a Training Practice.
We are interested in a GP who can work with us on:
- Clinical sessions – telephone triage, face to face consultations, extended hours, home visits (EMIS web)
- Share of paperwork – pathology results, letters (Docman), prescriptions (EPS)
We will support you in:
- Continuing professional development
- Teacher / Trainer training
- Taking a lead in an area of interest
- Sharing learning at clinical and practice meetings
Please send us your CV by email describing your interests and ambitions, to our practice manager by clicking the apply button by Friday 26th May. Interviews will be held in the week commencing Monday 5th June. To arrange an informal telephone call with Margaret or Dr Anuj Patel please call our direct practice line 020 8346 3195.