Salaried GP Job, Croydon
If you’re seeking to work as a Salaried GP in an extremely well established, high-achieving surgery with a superb reputation and excellent support then this is the role for you! This is a rare opportunity for you to work as a Salaried GP alongside a dynamic team of colleagues, offering great rewards and a superb working environment – suitable for a GP of any 2 or more years’ experience to thrive.
- 4000 + patients, which means that you will not be overloaded in terms of workload
- Specialised practice with a patient focussed ethos where you will be have a specific session devoted to the continued development of the practice.
- Highly organised practice with superb support infrastructure, which means you can focus more on patient care without additional constraints.
- £9000-£9500 per session per annum
- Up to 8 sessions available
- NHS Pension
- Indemnity paid on top of salary
- 6 weeks holiday + study leave
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list, ideally qualified for a minimum of 2 years
- Desire to make an active contribution towards the continuing success of the surgery
- Strong commitment to development in General Practice
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the ‘Apply’ button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs