Salaried GP 6-8 sessions per week, due to increasing list size. One session will be either a Tuesday or Wednesday evening (4-8 pm).
Nexus Health Group is formed from the merger of 4 highly achieving GP Training Practices in North Southwark
- Indemnity fees paid in addition to salary
- Based over 2 sites, Decima Street and The Artesian Health Centre – 5 minutes’ walk between sites
- 10 minutes’ walk from London Bridge station and the South Bank
- Large, friendly clinical team comprising of 12 GP’s 3 Nurses 2 HCA’s with extensive attached services
- 3 GP Trainers and 2 GP Educational Supervisors
- An additional Elderly Care Nurse for visiting patients and coordinating care plans
- EMIS Web clinical system and Docman
- High QOF and Enhanced Services targets consistently achieved
- In-house educational programme and regular monthly PLT’s
- Daily Doctors’ debrief meetings for peer support and mentoring
- Dedicated admin & IT team to support all clinicians
- Very close vicinity to Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospitals
- Successful track record of additional service delivery as part of the local GP federation.
- CQC overall rating good
Please email covering letter with CV and any enquiries to:
Ms Nika Mencel, Assistant Practice Manager by clicking the apply button.
Closing date for applications: 31st May 2017.
Interviews in mid June 2017.
Informal enquires and visits welcomed or join one of our team meetings.