Associate General Practitioner
Weald of Kent
Ivy Court Surgery is a long established dispensing rural practice based in the popular market town of Tenterden. We are a dynamic, forward-thinking training practice comprising four partners and six associate GPs, overall rated ‘Good’ with ‘Outstanding’ elements by CQC.
We are an innovative practice leading in collaborative working with our neighbouring practices and were Runner Up in the National Primary Care Awards 2014. We are looking to recruit a long term GP with a similar mindset to join us from August 2017 (start date negotiable).
- 14.5K list size, 10% increase expected in next 2 years
- GMS – emisWeb system, Docman, BigHand
- In-house Ultrasound, Echocardiography & Minor Surgery
- Outreach Memory & Orthopaedic clinics
- Opportunities for personal and professional development and your own personal list
- 100% QOF achievers 2016/17
- Outstanding clinical and administrative support
- Major premises expansion 2017/18
- Flexible leave arrangements
- Upcoming Partnership vacancies in next 2-5 years
You will be expected to work 6-8 clinical sessions per week, with 6 weeks’ annual leave and 1 week study leave.
Salary is negotiable (above average remuneration), including MPS/MDU and GMC fees.
Informal visits are welcome. To apply for this post, please contact Lyndsey Webber, Practice Manager by clicking the apply button.
Closing dates for applications: 1st June 2017.
Ivy Court Surgery, Tenterden, Kent TN30 6RB. Telephone: 01580 763 666. www.ivycourtsurgery.co.uk