The Health Centre Practice is looking for a Partner(s) and/or Salaried GP(s) to replace two retiring partners and due to expansion of the practice. Start date as soon as possible but we are willing to wait for the right candidate/s.
- We are looking to cover 6 to 12 sessions per week with flexible working patterns.
- Indemnity will be paid by the practice
- Historic market town with excellent rail links to Cambridge and London. Situated on the A10 with easy access to the A1 and M11
- 6 partner part dispensing GMS practice with 11,500 patients
- Excellent Admin, Nursing and HCA team
- GP Registrar, FY2 and Undergraduate teaching practice for Cambridge medical students
- Research active practice
- Regular clinical, MDT and team wide meetings held
Interviews planned for the first week of June.
Visit www.roystonhealthcentre.co.uk or come and meet us for an informal visit. Please contact Mrs Melanie Piggott, Practice Manager, for more information, or to apply send your CV to Melanie with a covering letter by clicking the apply button. Tel: 01763 249179.
Apply for Partner(s)/Salaried GP(s)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly