At Baslow Health Centre we work to a set of core values that are patient centred. We are a successful business that operates by doing well by doing good.
- Rated “Outstanding” by CQC
- Highly functioning multidisciplinary team committed to our local community with onsite practice based community nurses
- Partner owned premises
- Rural population of 4,500 in the Peak National Park
- Dispensing practice
- Medical students from Sheffield University
- Pro-active representation in the CCG
To arrange an informal visit please contact the senior partner firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications with a covering letter and CV to Louise Jordan by clicking the apply button. Closing Date for application 27 May 2017.