Overseas Consultant Radiologist - West Midlands
Our Radiology team are experts in not only finding a role that meets our Doctor’s lifestyle but also offers the opportunity to enhance your skills in your chosen specialities such as NIR, MSK, Cardiac Imaging and Breast Imaging to name a few.
If you are currently overseas then no need to worry! Remedy Locums are recruitment experts within the field of Radiology and are here to assist and advise Overseas Consultants considering a career move to the UK. As a team we can help you manage your relocation, help secure school places for your children and most importantly, secure you the perfect role.
Currently Remedy Locums have a fantastic opportunity for an overseas Consultant Radiologist. We have teamed up alongside one of the UK’s largest acute and community providers in the West Midlands to complete a prestigious cross-sectional imaging year long assignment. Radiologists with other sub-specialist interests are encouraged to apply.
Tier 2 sponsorship available.
Appointment of Summary:
– Consultant Radiologist
– Permanent/Fixed Term Contract
– West Midlands
– Start Date TBC
– Full time (10 PA’s): 2.5 MRI, 2 CT, 0.5 Ultrasound/Fluoroscopy, 1.5 plain film reporting, 0.75 on call, 0.25 clinicoradiology meeting attendance, 0.5 MDT attendance/reporting/protocolling requests in rotation, 2.0 SPA
– Accommodation available
– Excellent Salary
– Tier 2 sponsorship available
– Full registration and a licence to practise with the GMC
– On the GMC Specialist Register or within 6 months of CCT
– Good command of written and spoken English
– Broad experience in cross-sectional Radiology
– Experience in body CT, MRI and Oncology Imaging
To apply for this role please contact our expert Recruitment Consultant, Cameron Devon on:
M: 07458 044 279
For further information please find a link to the Remedy Locums website:
Apply for Overseas Consultant Radiologist - West Midlands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly