Specialty Doctor - Paediatrics
Specialty Doctor in Paediatrics
Triple West Medical, the leading medical recruitment agency has fantastic job opportunity for a Specialty level Doctor who specialises in Paediatrics to have the chance to work in a Hospital based in the UK.
This Trust will offer the opportunity to do the following:
• Develop your expertise by having subspecialty exposure.
• Have dedicated clinic slots which will help you to enhance your work-life balance.
• Have an attractive 1 in 14 on-call rota, which will minimise your on-call commitment.
• Have no commitment for neonatal cover due to our separated rota system.
• Develop your portfolio, with options to work towards your CESR application. The department has history of helping others towards such goals, where they have been successful and progressed.
• Enhance your knowledge by taking part in sub-speciality clinics with visiting clinicians from other hospitals.
£37,923 to £70,718 pa
Full time - 40 hours per week
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Experience of supervision of junior staff and relevant staff in other disciplines.
- Ability to lead the development of services and promote best practice amongst colleagues.
- Ability to work in a team with professional colleagues both medical and other disciplines.
- Have completed four year full time postgraduate training (or its equivalent gained on a part-time or flexible basis) since first obtaining registration.
- Have at least 2 years training in Paediatrics in the UK, including 6 months neonatal experience
If you want more information on this position then please apply now!
Not for you? Do you know anyone who might be interested in the position? Please feel free to pass on our details, but still contact us anyway; we have hundreds of permanent doctor’s jobs in both the UK and Ireland. Call us to enquire or search our website for more information.